fredag 9 december 2016

What are your interests?

A good way to get to know someone is to ask them about their interests.

Here you get some ideas of what to ask and how to answer:






Interests
- What do you like to do for fun/in your free time?/What sort of hobbies/interests do you have?
- I like to .../ I enjoy .../I am really into .../I´m interested in .../

I like …  (He/she likes …)

·         playing baseball/soccer/squash/basketball/golf/landhockey/icehockey/football/volleyball
·         playing bridge
·         reading novels/cartoons
·         watching movies at the cinema/cartoons/anime
·         playing violin/piano/keyboard/trumpet
·         skateboarding/rollerblading
·         swimming
·         biking
·         skiing
·         skating
·         shopping
·         listening to music
·         taking photos
·         watching TV
·         see a film on the cinema
·         cooking
·         singing karaoke
·         singing in a choir
·         photography
·         painting
·         dancing (tango, salsa)
·         doing yoga
·         doing aerobics
·         doing karate

Write down as a comment on this blog post:
  1. What are your interests?
If you have more time:
  1. Watch more YouTube films here: "what are your interests "learn english"
  2. Which ones did you choose? (copy the link) 
  3. What did you learn from them? (Any special words or expressions?)

One example:
My name is Charlotta. I like singing, playing instruments, photography and dancing. I used to sing in a choir every other Saturday, but now I do not have time for it anymore. I dance once a week and learn to play the violine. I take a lot of photos. I like taking photos of people.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, my name is Marina. I like to take care of dogs, take walks, see my grandchild and listen to music. I love nice food.

    SvaraRadera
  2. My name is Roger.
    l like fot-boll and tv games and guitar.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi,my name is Fatima
    I like playing basketball
    I like watching movie at the cinema
    I like swimming
    I like biking
    I like skating
    I like shopping
    I like listening to music
    I like dancing,tango

    SvaraRadera
  4. My name is Macke.
    i like shopping,taking photo on snapchat,listening to music,
    i like to play the piano.
    ilike play tv games and computergames.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi,my name is Tanja. I like to play cards,
    I like skating,
    I like listening to music,
    I like watching tv,
    I like see a film on the cinema
    I like cooking and baking

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.